Sunday, April 5, 2009

over the past month..

Havent blogged in FOREVER!
wow.
well anyways the day after i got my license i hurt my ankle so i couldnt drive or play volleyball for about two weeks. Missed school, and on top of that i was sick!

So spring break we went up to My aunts in Washington! I always love going up there to visit.
Came home Friday Night. Saturday i hung out with shane.

This last week was the last week of the third quater so we had friday off, i hung out at shanes house after practice on thursday, then went back out there on Friday Morning, we rode the rhino around his property. He has so much of it! He was supposed to have a game on friday night but he didnt. so he skipped practice and came up to Portland with me for volleyball.
We stayed at my dads cousin brandies house. Which is always fun to see them. Shane Taught me how to play pool.
Saturday I played volleyball all day, we got first which moved us up to 15th instead of 35 which is where we started out at. We got home last night around ten.
Went to church this morning then cleaned out the car, went to the park with shane, his dad, and riley. Came home washed the car, then went out to jessicas. Since it was such a beautiful day we rode the rhino up the mountain. It was a lot of fun.
So thats the update since my birthday!:)
ill try and put pictures up soon!:)
oh and ill also try and blog more often!
hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment