Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Weekend:)

Friday Night Me and Shane Went to the Movies.
Then Jess came over and stayed the night. We stayed up and opened presents at midnight.
Blanket From Jess
They sang to me...

I was way tired.

in the car on the way to chilis.




Friday night. Opening shanes present:)




Me and Shane Reading Chelseys Card.
MIDNIGHT:)

textingg..


Midnight. going to open presents
Me and Shane Waiting for the Table At Chili's


He finally Smiled for the First Time!
:)

Saturday i played volleyball all day. (happy birthday to me.)
anyway we won, and got shirts. Then as we were about to leave Everyone started singing it was embarrassing.
Sunday i had a lazy day. then went to tryouts, then to a baby shower, then me and nana went to get a birthday present.
Then Today(monday) Me and Mom went to the DMV and i took my drivers test..
I PASSED:)
I am A licensed driver now:)
Me and Dad went and looked at cars..
didnt really find much. well i liked one but it was a stick, and i dunno how to do that..
:(
Now i am about to drive out to jess's!!
All by Myself!!:)








4 comments:

  1. Congratulations my sweet Bugg!
    You are such a big girl now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! So glad to hear you passed! *smile* So next you can just drive on over to visit us! *wink*

    ReplyDelete