Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year..

2009 is a new year with new beginnings, forgetting about the past and moving on to the future.
So far this year has started off great. New people, new friends, better memories, and a happier Lynsey:) So here i go with this whole blog thing.. Not sure how great i will be at keeping up with it but i will try my best!

2009 so far..
Had a fun New Years with Jess..
Since Jan. 7Th.. Ive been with the sweetest guy ever.
:) He really makes me happy.
Ive had Volleyball practices and gone to Albany for my first tournament.
And that was an adventure all in itself!! HA, forgetting a shoe.. Thank God for Mom's Aren't they wonderful!!
And I'm sure most of you all know about the other thing going on.. i like to keep it on the DL..
for me its better that way...
and i think that's about it for the most part...

OH, Mom, Jess, and I went to Eugene today, that was fun. I will have to put up some pictures when i get them on the computer, so keep your eyes open for those:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I LOVE YoU!

    So glad you started a blog.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, I am proud of you. Can't wait to see all your stuff and things :~}

    ReplyDelete